Thursday, December 29, 2011

First hair cut

By Bec,

Amongst all the Christmas cheer and holiday bustle I decided to get Savannah's hair cut.  She is 2 years and 9 months and I have been in denial that she needs a hair cut!  But decided it was time to get it done - the ends definitely needed it!

We headed to the shops (possibly the busiest ones in Adelaide) on the 2nd day of the post Christmas sales - myself and the 2  kids - not sure what I was thinking!!  Savannah was so so excited to be getting her hair cut! Here she is excitedly waiting for her turn.

Then her name got called out, and all of a sudden she wasn't so keen.  Here she is getting her hair cut!



And once it was over, she was so proud of herself - saying over and over, I got my hair cut, same as Hunter (meaning Hunter also gets his hair cut). I got to keep a little clipping of her hair!
Here she is all finished and happy again!

Do you have any first hair cut stories?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...