Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My Top iPhone Apps

by Becky from beckyandjames.com
I {heart} my iPhone. Almost daily I wonder how I ever got through live without it (honestly). I am not the only person in love with the device. I have to fight off my hubby and two girls to get my hands on it (and yes, it is my phone). When I DO get a go; these are my go-to apps (see if you can see a trend...):

1. Facebook
2. Instagram
3. Hipstamatic (this would probably be #2 if it had the kind of social side Instagram has)
4. SwankoLab
5. iDarkroom
6. Camera+
7. Words with Friends
8. Gloria Jean's Coffees
9. Jamie Oliver 20 Minute Meals
10. CamWow (just because it keeps the kids and I entertained)


My girls are loving these apps:

1. Poket God
2. Talking Gina
3. I Close My Eyes
4. Toy Story 3 memory game
5. Dora saves the Crystal Kingdom lite (yea, I am a mean Mumma)
6. Toddler Teasers
7. Baby Karaoke
8. ABC For Kids

What are your favourite apps?

4 comments:

  1. thanks for the app suggestions - i like gorillacam
    flickr
    ps express
    photofunia
    photowall

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I've npt seen gorillacam or photowall before, thanks!! I figure you can never have too many photo apps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the app suggestions?
    1. Poket God
    2. Talking Gina
    3. I Close My Eyes
    4. Toy Story 3 memory game
    Good post. It is helpful for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not the only person in love with the device.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...